Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT-Amending and supplementing Circular No.30/2011/TT-BTTTT dated October 31, 2011
16:53 - 22/11/2018
MIC has official issued Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT dated November 15, 2018 amending and supplementing Circular 30/2011/TT-BTTTT. This new Circular will take effective from January 01, 2019.
Some highlighted features of Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT as below:
- MIC continues to issue Acceptance on Declaration of Conformity (ADoC) for domestically manufactured products. Imported products must follow the regulations of Decree No. 74/2018/TT-BTTTT (do the IPQR and SDoC processes only, no ADoC will be issued for imported products).
- Besides the original reports, MIC accepted notarized copies of local reports or copies of local reports but show the original reports at the applying time.
- Abolish the validity of 02 years of the test reports. It means Approval Authority will accept the test reports issued over than 02 years if there is not any change on requirements of the testing items.
- To apply for TAC, ADoC, IPQR: Besides the reports issued to importer or oversea manufacturer, accepted the reports issued to a local company with authorization from oversea manufacturer (sharing the reports).
- To apply for IPQR: Besides the TAC issued to the importer, VNTA accepted the TAC issued to a local company with authorization from oversea manufacturer (sharin g the TAC). It means local importer can use the TAC under name of any local company for their importation as long as having the authorization from the manufacturer.
- Reduce the processing time for TAC (10 to 7 working days) and DoC (7 to 5 working days).
- New valid time for ADoC (<=3 years).
- Accept the reports issued by local labs registered with MoST under Decree 107/2016/ND-CP.